'bewegung' 0.0.5 released
A versatile video renderer
0.0.5 release of
bewegung, a versatile video renderer and pleiszenburg.de open source project. Many small changes in the linear algebra functionality, among other additions.
bewegung is a versatile video renderer, primarily targeting scientific visualizations of large quantities of data. Its core concepts are sequences and layers. Sequences describe a certain time span within a video and can overlap. Each sequence can hold multiple layers. Layers can be generated with
bewegung's internal drawing system
DrawingBoard. Final compositing of every video frame and video effects are implemented via
Pillow. Video encoding is handled by
bewegung also includes a simple vector algebra system and a "camera" for 3D to 2D projections.
bewegung is developed with ease of use, compute time and memory efficiency in mind.
- FEATURE: Python 3.9 support.
- FEATURE: Added
Matrixcan rotate vector arrays.
- FEATURE: Added operations (add, subtract) between vectors and vector arrays.
- FEATURE: Vectors and vector arrays expose angles.
- FEATURE: Matrix chat room for support.
- FEATURE: Groups.io mailing list for support.
- FIX: Some text anchors would fail with activated type checking.
- DOCS: Added project logo.
- DOCS: Small corrections in various places.
Installation instructions are available on Github.